We exist for client success.
Founded in November of 1992, SynTerra is an employee-owned science and engineering consulting firm. We help clients meet business objectives and address technical challenges in innovative and cost-effective ways. With offices throughout the Southeast, SynTerra works with clients on governmental, industrial, economic development, and commercial projects. Our mission is to foster our client’s success by helping to balance technical, economic, and social considerations.
When we work with clients – the combined effect is greater than the sum of its parts. Our experts are here to help you:
- Cost-effectively meet your objectives.
- Holistically improve your business.
- Comply with environmental laws, rules, and regulations.
Science and Engineering for a better environment.
Our vision is to be a valued partner to our clients and an asset within our communities. Our employees mindfully work to leave the world a better place through our commitment to balance the environmental effects of human activity.
1. Everyone will have the tools necessary to do the job.
2. We earn our client’s business each day.
3. Every strength carried to the extreme becomes a weakness.
4. People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
5. Each client will experience SynTerra services in the unique context of the client’s operations.
6. Trust is the essence of leadership.
7. We embrace diversity in all forms.
Interested in joining our team?
Find out what it looks like to join a collaborative, motivated workplace—a place where integrity and excellence is our heartbeat. We value our employees, and alongside our competitive compensation and insurance coverage, you’ll find exceptional benefits like our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Find out more about our open positions and what it’s like to build a career at SynTerra.